The Mission of The Rogers-Long Team is to exceed expectations so that our clients become advocates. We are able to do this through our 3 core beliefs.
Our 3 Core Beliefs…
- Attitude is Everything.
- Our team motto, we enjoy what we do and have fun while doing it. We surround ourselves with people who affect us positively and who we can affect positively.
- Our presence is our greatest attribute.
- We are early or on time, every time. We understand that face-to-face and voice-to-voice is the most effective form of communication.
- Relationships are more important than transactions.
- Hometown Realty’s “Golden Rule”, we treat others the way we want to be treated. We provide exceptional service before, during, and after the sale.
In order to find success, we’re going to plan, prepare, and expect success before it even happens. The 5 C’s & The Bottom Line are critical to our sales success on The RLT.
The 5 C’s…
- We’re confident.
- A confident Realtor is a trustworthy Realtor; we’ll prove our worth.
- We’re competent.
- Competence closes deals; we’re here to get the job done.
- We’re competitive.
- We compete to win every time.
- We care.
- Relationships are more important than transactions; we’re relational, not transactional.
- We’re consistent.
- Our systems are the driving force of our consistency.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Preparation
For us to be successful during our time working together, we PREPARE for all that we do. Preparation enables us to compete when no one else even knows there’s a game going on. When working with The R0gers-Long Team, expectations will be set upfront and each client will have an individual preparation plan in place prior to searching for homes and/or listing their home for sale.